For years now the Republicans have been telling us that we need to cut entitlement spending. Now President Obama has proposed some entitlement cuts in his budget, so what is the Republican reaction? Rep. Greg Walden, chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, went on CNN stating that the president's budget "really lays out kind of a shocking attack on seniors." He further accused the president of "trying to balance this budget on the backs of seniors."
I know that all politicians are occasionally guilty of hypocrisy, but have we ever seen anything this blatant?
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20