BOSTON — A 29-year-old restaurant manager has been identified as one of three people killed in the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
Her father says Krystle Campbell, of Medford, Mass., had gone with her best friend to take a picture of the friend's boyfriend crossing the finish line on Monday afternoon.
William Campbell says his daughter, who worked at a restaurant in nearby Arlington, was "very caring, very loving person, and was daddy's little girl." He says the loss has devastated the family.
He says the friend was seriously injured in the explosion.
An 8-year-old, Martin Richard of Boston, also died. He was at the finish line watching the race with his family.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S....
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- This week in history: The western Roman...
- Romney casts Arkansas race as way to fight Obama
- WHO: West Africa Ebola death toll rises to 1,350
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 97
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 25
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 21
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 21
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 15