Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
When Sen. Jim Dabakis was elected as the Democratic party chair, he stated "I will do whatever I can as chair to see that our big tent is comfortable to (all)." However, since that time I have hardly heard a word fall from his mouth concerning the opposing party or Utah residents in general that is not either sarcastic or downright caustic. This week his tweet concerning Margaret Thatcher was likewise completely inappropriate. Dancing on the grave of anyone, even a political enemy, is not gong to bring me to your side, Sen. Dabakis. Shame on you.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 62
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 48
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 27
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 20
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16