Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
When Sen. Jim Dabakis was elected as the Democratic party chair, he stated "I will do whatever I can as chair to see that our big tent is comfortable to (all)." However, since that time I have hardly heard a word fall from his mouth concerning the opposing party or Utah residents in general that is not either sarcastic or downright caustic. This week his tweet concerning Margaret Thatcher was likewise completely inappropriate. Dancing on the grave of anyone, even a political enemy, is not gong to bring me to your side, Sen. Dabakis. Shame on you.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Letter: Outdated climate
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32