Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
When Sen. Jim Dabakis was elected as the Democratic party chair, he stated "I will do whatever I can as chair to see that our big tent is comfortable to (all)." However, since that time I have hardly heard a word fall from his mouth concerning the opposing party or Utah residents in general that is not either sarcastic or downright caustic. This week his tweet concerning Margaret Thatcher was likewise completely inappropriate. Dancing on the grave of anyone, even a political enemy, is not gong to bring me to your side, Sen. Dabakis. Shame on you.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Police not the problem
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 61
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 41
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30