I am in disbelief as to the scant attention your newspaper has devoted to the passing of Sam Skaggs. This man was by far the most successful and prominent businessman that Utah has produced. His accomplishments and pioneering business concepts and acumen are legendary. While his name is not on any hospital or university his community contributions were greater than most and an in-depth review of his life and contributions to this state is certainly warranted.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32