Charles Krupa, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Many people and news organizations first learned of the explosions at today's Boston Marathon via Twitter.
What follows is a roundup of reactions on Twitter, including photos and expressions of faith from people who are struggling to understand the horror associated with the explosions.
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 27
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 19
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18