Eric Risberg, Associated Press
It's almost a daily requirement these days with the Deseret News to have at least one article that bemoans young people delaying marriage, deciding not to marry, missing out on the financial benefits of marriage or any number of other topics trumpeting the cause of marriage. Yet the Deseret News loudly advocates against allowing a certain segment of the population the very opportunity to partake of the benefits and blessings of marriage.
It takes a special kind of cold heart to proclaim innumerable benefits of something and then actively fight to deprive an entire group of people a chance to enjoy those blessings.
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges Hatch...
- Charles Krauthammer: Donald, Hillary and the...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 53
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 33
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 18