Eric Risberg, Associated Press
It's almost a daily requirement these days with the Deseret News to have at least one article that bemoans young people delaying marriage, deciding not to marry, missing out on the financial benefits of marriage or any number of other topics trumpeting the cause of marriage. Yet the Deseret News loudly advocates against allowing a certain segment of the population the very opportunity to partake of the benefits and blessings of marriage.
It takes a special kind of cold heart to proclaim innumerable benefits of something and then actively fight to deprive an entire group of people a chance to enjoy those blessings.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- My view: European view of American soft power
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 59
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 47
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 32
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 28