STANSBURY 14, TOOELE 4: Jarrett Anderson, Caleb Batchelor, Wyatt Branch, and Alex Mackay each contributed a triple to the Stallions' 15 hits in the region win over Tooele. Batchelor also earned credit for the win on the mound for Stansbury.
MORGAN 3, OGDEN 1: Kade Carrigan recorded a double and Cameron Jarrett earned the win on the mound in the defensive battle to lead Morgan.
PAROWAN 11, KANAB 4: Caleb Murphy was a perfect 3-for-3 from the plate with a double, homer, and four RBIs to lead the Rams at home.
MILLARD 21, MILFORD 0: Millard made quick work with five players recording extra base hits including a triple and homer from Skyler Cranney.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 13, ROWLAND HALL 11: Jeremiah Johnson, Brock Rawlings, Keisuke Shimane, and Kyle Yockey all contributed to the Eagles' 16 hits with a double. Yockey also picked up the win on the mound for Layton Christian.
MONTICELLO 13, SOUTH SEVIER 3: Austin Wilcox hit a grand slam in the first inning and then added on a double as the Buckaroos got the win in the run-shortened game.
SOUTH SEVIER 7, MONTICELLO 5: Dallyn Owens hit a triple and earned the win on the mound to give the Rams the victory.
GRAND 7, RICHFIELD 4: Grand scored six runs in a three inning stretch to top Richfield.
GRAND 9, RICHFIELD 8: Grand scored nine runs in the second and third innings combined and then held off a furious rally by Richfield to sweep the double header.
EMERY 3, SAN JUAN 2: Dillon Wilstead tossed a complete-game, three-hitter with 13 strikeouts to help Emery pull things out in the eighth.
MANTI 11, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 3: Jamen Miller hit a triple to contribute to the Templars' 17 hits. TJ Pogroszewski picked up the win on the mound.
GUNNISON 10, WASATCH ACADEMY 0: Gunnison had 14 hits and no errors in the road win over Wasatch Academy. Along with throwing a perfect game, Nik Roberts was 3-for-3 at the plate, including a double. Braden Harris also contributed to the Bulldogs' cause with two doubles and a home run.
ROWLAND HALL 6, WENDOVER 0: Blake Shott found the back of the twice in the Rowland Hall win over Wendover. Ted Janes earned credit for the shutout for the Winged Lion.
ST. JOSEPH 1, SUMMIT ACADEMY 0: Jordan Jones scored the lone goal for the Jayhawks in the win against Summit Academy. Mitch Koehler earned credit for the shutout.
WATERFORD 1, SOUTH SUMMIT 0: Tristan Broadbent kicked the only goal for Waterford, and Ross Merrell earned the shutout for the Ravens in the win over South Summit.
RICHFIELD 4, NORTH SEVIER 3: Spencer Henderson hit the game-winner in the first overtime for Richfield.
BEAVER 2, MILLARD 1: Oscar Escorza and Dallin Langford each scored a goal for Beaver in the win.
HUNTER 5, KEARNS 0: Javier Lopez and Kendall Taylor each kicked two goals, and Raul Cavazos added another in the region win over Kearns. Justin Motzkus earned credit for the shutout for the Wolverines.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- Photo story: What teenagers taught me at the...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 35
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 31
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24