KEARNS 5, VIEWMONT 4: Colby Evans, Jordan Floyd, and Will Sprowls each contributed a double to the Cougars' 15 hits in the region win over Viewmont.
HUNTER 9, GRANGER 5: Hunter scored three runs in the seventh inning to put the game out of reach. Brandon Davies had a triple and homer while Austin Bean added another triple in the win.
TAYLORSVILLE 6, WEST 0: Jake Greenberg hit two doubles for Taylorsville in the region win against West. Zac Stepp picked up the victory on the mound for the Warriors.
COTTONWOOD 11, ALTA 1: Cottonwood scored nine runs in the third and fourth innings combined to cruise past Alta.
COPPER HILLS 2, BRIGHTON 0: Zach Hoffman picked up the win and Caden Hardcastle earned the save as Copper Hills completed the sweep of Brighton with the shutout victory.
JORDAN 9, WEST JORDAN 8: With two outs in the bottom of the seventh inning, Cale Hathaway drove home Drew Lisk with a walk-off single for the Jordan victory. Tyler Swan hit a bases-loaded double in fifth inning to give the Beetdiggers an early lead before West Jordan rallied in the sixth.
PLEASANT GROVE 3, RIVERTON 2: Jade Smoot pitched six strong innings and Bryce Jones came in to record the save as Pleasant Grove held off Riverton to avoid the Region 4 sweep.
LONE PEAK 13, BINGHAM 3: The Knights crushed the Miners.
AMERICAN FORK 6, LEHI 0: American Fork's Riley Ottesen threw a 115-pitch no-hitter over Lehi.
MOUNTAIN CREST 7, BONNEVILLE 4: Mountain Crest scored four runs in the fourth inning to top Bonneville. Kaden Lindley doubled and Scott Henderson earned the win.
ROY 5, BOX ELDER 2: Four runs in the third inning pushed Roy past Box Elder.
CYPRUS 4, HIGHLAND 1: Cyprus scored all four runs in the fourth inning to secure the victory over Highland. Parker Loutensock only allowed two hits and had 10 strikeouts as he picked up the win on the mound, and Connor Squire contributed a triple to the Pirates' eight hits.
WESTLAKE 6, MURRAY 5: Jaden Russell hit a three-run home run in the seventh inning to give Westlake the lead. Jamin Van Sickle came in to pitch in the second inning to shut Murray down, and Brycson Christensen contributed two RBIs for the Thunder in the win.
OLYMPUS 4, HILLCREST 0: Ramsey Kiefer pitched a one-hit shutout and struck out 10 batters to lead Olympus in the Region 7 victory.
HERRIMAN 7, SKYLINE 4: Brodi Nokes and Jordan Jarvis drove in two runs a piece as Herriman scored five runs in the bottom of the sixth to rally past Skyline.
SNOW CANYON 15, PINE VIEW 0: Chandler Day was 4-for-4 with three doubles and a triple. Brogan Secrist hit a double and picked up the win on the mound.
DESERT HILLS 9, CEDAR 2: Ty Rutlede hit a double to contribute to the 15 hits by the Thunder. Kaleb Caplin also hit a double, and picked up the win on the mound.
PARK CITY 12, UNION 2: Park City steadily pulled away from Union until a huge five-run sixth inning ended things early. Chandler Anderson, Tim Leary and Mark Trevino all tripled in the win.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 120
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 68
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 48
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33