MOUNTAIN VIEW 10, PROVO 0: Mountain View scored four runs in the first inning and finished off the game scoring their final run in the seventh inning. Kyle Johnson and Hayden Young each hit a double.
SALEM HILLS 12, TIMPANOGOS 0: Colton Hill, along with hitting a double, pitched the shutout in the in the SkyHawks' victory over Timpanogos. Junior Centeno contributed a home run in the win.
OREM 12, TIMPVIEW 0: Orem scored 10 runs in the third inning to finish off the game. Parker Overly only allowed four hits to get past him.
CEDAR 4, PINE VIEW 3 (12 INNINGS): Rykker Tom's double and Easton Weaver's base hit got the Redmen going in the 12th inning. Brock Englestead earned the save after coming on in the 12th with bases loaded and no outs. Dakota Donovan fanned 17 batters for the Panthers.
UINTAH 12, JUDGE MEMORIAL 2: Uintah took a 10-0 lead heading into the fifth inning. Ty Ayotte hit a triple. Preston Barker, Denver Buckalew and Braxton Coonis each contributed a double.
STANSBURY 9, GRANTSVILLE 6: Stansbury rallied in the sixth inning and then, behind a comedy of errors on behalf of Grantsville, captured a thrilling win in the 11th inning.
SPANISH FORK 14, JUAB 1: Spanish Fork had 13 hits in the victory against the Wasps. Braxton Argyle contributed two doubles, while Conner Johnson picked up the win on the mound.
PAYSON 3, NORTH SANPETE 2: Hayden Knotts pitched six innings with 11 strikeouts to give the Lions the edge they needed to win the game.
CARBON 11, DELTA 3: Carbon had three huge innings and racked up 14 hits in the win over Delta.
DIAMOND RANCH 13, MILFORD 2: Diamond Ranch's Tyler Gunderson only allowed two hits to get past him in the blowout game on the road.
GRAND 14, MONTICELLO 13: Dalton McElhaney ripped a game-winning double in the bottom of the seventh for Grand. The Devils scored eight runs in three innings to makeup for Monticello's seven run third inning.
MANTI 13, NORTH SEVIER 2: Manti made quick work against North Sevier in five innings. Seth Jenkins had a homer in the win.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 12, WASATCH ACADEMY 3: American Leadership Jake Atwood and Clayton Gessle hit triples in the blowout win over Wasatch Academy. Lincoln Henderson only allowed two hits to get past him.
GUNNISON 10, EMERY 6: Emery rallied and scored five runs in the seventh inning, but it wasn't enough, and Gunnison walked away with the win. Mason Powell picked up the win on the mound for the Bulldogs.
PARK CITY J.V. 13, SOUTH SUMMIT 5: Park City J.V. had 13 runs on nine hits in a tough battle over South Summit.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 4, ROWLAND HALL 2: Parker McVey scored twice in Summit Academy's win over the Winged Lion.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Ben Lomond Scots 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16