- 1 A family story: UVU President Matt Holland staying true to his roots
- 2 In our opinion: Lowering BAC limit could save lives, but it's up to you
- 3 Op-ed: Politicians need to be voted out
- 4 Letter: Too much burden
- 5 Op-ed: Don't put the new homeless shelter by the Jordan River Parkway
- 49 Richard Davis: Can the nation afford to wait for the education of Donald Trump?
- 45 My view: GOP Obamacare ‘replacement’ offered wealthy tax cuts, not worker health care
- 44 Sen. Mike Lee: Don't give up on health care
- 32 In our opinion: Start a high school student's day later in the morning
- 26 My view: Crippling budget cuts to National Institutes of Health
- 20 Letter: Farmington Canyon roads
- 19 Op-ed: The Trump federal budget and what it means for the U.S.
- 18 Letter: Soda drinks