I really can't understand how and why our national legislators don't want to comply with the passage in our Constitution that states a government "of the people, by the people and for the people." With the polls including 80 percent of our citizens wanting some gun control measures (not taking our guns away from us), it is unfathomable that they can go against the people.
Shame, shame on them if once again they should go against what the majority of our citizens want. Not to leave Utah out of my diatribe, our junior Sen. Mike Lee's performance to date reveals what a horrible mistake Utah made by not re-electing Sen. Bob Bennett.
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- In our opinion: Increased on-screen violence...
- John Florez: Have students become pawns for...
- Letter: US dollar
- Letter: Trump's delegate count
- Michael Gerson: The Syrian fire will continue...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 54
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 41
- Michael Gerson: The Trump train is... 36
- My view: Character still matters in... 26
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 23
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 23
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 22
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 20