I really can't understand how and why our national legislators don't want to comply with the passage in our Constitution that states a government "of the people, by the people and for the people." With the polls including 80 percent of our citizens wanting some gun control measures (not taking our guns away from us), it is unfathomable that they can go against the people.
Shame, shame on them if once again they should go against what the majority of our citizens want. Not to leave Utah out of my diatribe, our junior Sen. Mike Lee's performance to date reveals what a horrible mistake Utah made by not re-electing Sen. Bob Bennett.
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- James K. Glassman: Puerto Rico's largest...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 52
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 28
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16