I really can't understand how and why our national legislators don't want to comply with the passage in our Constitution that states a government "of the people, by the people and for the people." With the polls including 80 percent of our citizens wanting some gun control measures (not taking our guns away from us), it is unfathomable that they can go against the people.
Shame, shame on them if once again they should go against what the majority of our citizens want. Not to leave Utah out of my diatribe, our junior Sen. Mike Lee's performance to date reveals what a horrible mistake Utah made by not re-electing Sen. Bob Bennett.
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- This year's most popular editorials
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 22
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 20