I really can't understand how and why our national legislators don't want to comply with the passage in our Constitution that states a government "of the people, by the people and for the people." With the polls including 80 percent of our citizens wanting some gun control measures (not taking our guns away from us), it is unfathomable that they can go against the people.
Shame, shame on them if once again they should go against what the majority of our citizens want. Not to leave Utah out of my diatribe, our junior Sen. Mike Lee's performance to date reveals what a horrible mistake Utah made by not re-electing Sen. Bob Bennett.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- My view: Utah has an export-import problem
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27