I really can't understand how and why our national legislators don't want to comply with the passage in our Constitution that states a government "of the people, by the people and for the people." With the polls including 80 percent of our citizens wanting some gun control measures (not taking our guns away from us), it is unfathomable that they can go against the people.
Shame, shame on them if once again they should go against what the majority of our citizens want. Not to leave Utah out of my diatribe, our junior Sen. Mike Lee's performance to date reveals what a horrible mistake Utah made by not re-electing Sen. Bob Bennett.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core just...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 42
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28