True Love Need Not Wait: The Case for Marriage
A public forum on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Beth Jacob Congregation of Beverly Hills, 9030 West Olympic Boulevard, Beverly Hills, Calif.
Bradford Wilcox (University of Virginia)
Jason Carroll (Brigham Young University)
Lori Gottlieb (The Atlantic)
Meghan Daum (Los Angeles Times)
This event is free and open to the public. For more information email SpecEvent13@gmail.com.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Genealogy: A journal has many uses
- Families celebrate Christmas traditions as...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Food Storage Essentials: What about storing...
- Holiday video game guide: Something for...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 15
- Tips for living: One woman's journey to... 9
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 8
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6