Soda has been in the limelight during the last year, being discussed in everything from a proposed state-wide ban of large sugary drinks in New York to debates about soda machines leaving high school campuses.
Frequent drinkers are exposed to many health risks, and heavy drinkers can experience damage to more than just their waistline. From a stroke to kidney stones to dementia, KSL.com provides a look at what can happen to the body long-term for those who regularly drink soda.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 9
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Did the Internet kill April Fools' Day? 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Young string quartet... 1