Soda has been in the limelight during the last year, being discussed in everything from a proposed state-wide ban of large sugary drinks in New York to debates about soda machines leaving high school campuses.
Frequent drinkers are exposed to many health risks, and heavy drinkers can experience damage to more than just their waistline. From a stroke to kidney stones to dementia, KSL.com provides a look at what can happen to the body long-term for those who regularly drink soda.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- Christmas 1914: The day even WWI showed humanity
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- Some communities suggest penalizing parents...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 7
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 4
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 3
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these... 2
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders... 2