CBS's most recently broadcast episode of "The Amazing Race" ("Your Tan Is Totally Cool") is disgraceful and dishonors those that served their country and sacrificed their lives in a foreign land. To use as a backdrop the twisted remains of a U.S. B-52 bomber shot down over Hanoi Vietnam in 1972 where two crew members of the downed plan remain MIA and presumed dead is insensitive, offensive and "reminiscent of Genghis Khan."
CBS owes a respectful and timely apology to living Vietnam War veterans and their families out of respect for the tens of thousands that are KIA and MIA.
Scott C. Olson
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 64
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 22
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- In our opinion: Congressional Demos... 18