CBS's most recently broadcast episode of "The Amazing Race" ("Your Tan Is Totally Cool") is disgraceful and dishonors those that served their country and sacrificed their lives in a foreign land. To use as a backdrop the twisted remains of a U.S. B-52 bomber shot down over Hanoi Vietnam in 1972 where two crew members of the downed plan remain MIA and presumed dead is insensitive, offensive and "reminiscent of Genghis Khan."
CBS owes a respectful and timely apology to living Vietnam War veterans and their families out of respect for the tens of thousands that are KIA and MIA.
Scott C. Olson
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18