CBS's most recently broadcast episode of "The Amazing Race" ("Your Tan Is Totally Cool") is disgraceful and dishonors those that served their country and sacrificed their lives in a foreign land. To use as a backdrop the twisted remains of a U.S. B-52 bomber shot down over Hanoi Vietnam in 1972 where two crew members of the downed plan remain MIA and presumed dead is insensitive, offensive and "reminiscent of Genghis Khan."
CBS owes a respectful and timely apology to living Vietnam War veterans and their families out of respect for the tens of thousands that are KIA and MIA.
Scott C. Olson
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27