I am very interested in the mentality of people thinking that just because you're a teenager you can't talk and drive, but once you're 20, you can do it just fine. There is something wrong with that kind of thinking, and I know for a fact that many people over the age of 20 cannot talk on the phone and drive at the same time. Believe me, I have almost been hit numerous times as I am out running or biking. Distracted drivers, whether it is from cell phones, smoking, drinking, eating or putting on makeup, are the most destructive thing on our highways. But I know we will never have a law that states no cell phones for anyone while driving, because everyone does it.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 64
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- My view: What message does Melania's... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30