On March 27, the Chicago Bulls defeated the Miami Heat 101-97 snapping the Heat's two-month 27-game winning streak.
The streak is the second longest win streak in NBA history, falling five short of the record set by the Los Angeles Lakers in 1971-72.
A lot has happened since the Heat's last loss on Feb. 1 to the Indiana Pacers.
Here are some of the most notable events to happen during the Heat's streak.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32