A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- The rise of social entrepreneurship: How...
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 52
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 28
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- House leaders abandon border bill 18
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13