A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- Feds release sage grouse conservation plans...
- South Africa shaken by FIFA corruption probe
- Study says girls seek sisterhood in the...
- Neverland, former home of Michael Jackson, on...
- Administration asks skeptical judge to toss...
- Psychiatrist: Colorado theater shooter 'knew...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 26
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Gays wake up to changed Ireland, let... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 11
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 9
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 8