A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa from Australia to Africa
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 7
- Obama says North Korea hacked Sony,... 6
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6