A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Ferguson protesters across US peaceful,...
- Steven Powell ordered to serve more jail time...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- These two things are helping California's...
- UC students walk out to protest tuition hikes
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 68
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13