A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Obama administration will allow green energy...
- 7 in 10 will need long-term care, ready or not
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 35
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Research: Native American genes have... 23
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23