A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Italian village honoring pilots of WWII US...
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to... 4