A dog led his owner to a man who had been trapped on a mountain for days.
A California man was trapped between rocks for four to six days on a mountain before he was rescued by another hiker and his alert rescue dog.
"Riverside resident Ramon Llamas was climbing Mt. Rubidoux on Monday morning when his dog, Mole, started acting up.
"'He likes to go look in the rocks and he kind of pulled me over, pulling and crying and I said, 'What's going on boy?' Llamas told KABC in Los Angeles."
"Llamas feared there might be a wild animal lurking about, but the mystery turned out to be a 44-year-old man named Paul trapped in the rocks. Even though he was trapped close to the main trail, Paul did not have a cell phone on him and was unable to dig out of his trap."
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Religious companies can now opt out of paying...
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Photographer is using portraits to combat...
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters...
- How poverty plays a role in Ferguson
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 121
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban... 17
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Another American hostage at risk by... 13