NEW YORK (AP) The daughter of New York real estate mogul Peter Kalikow (KAL'-ih-koh) and her boyfriend have been arrested for allegedly dealing heroin.
According to court records, 27-year-old Kathryn Kalikow and 28-year-old Brian Whalen sold the drug in Fordham on Sunday after arranging the sale on Craigslist. The papers say the buyer was an undercover police officer conducting a sting.
Peter Kalikow heads a major real estate firm, has served on numerous civic boards and once owned the New York Post. He says he and his wife are concentrating on helping their daughter.
Kathryn Kalikow and Whalen met while attending Vassar College.
They were arraigned in the Bronx on Monday on drug counts and released on their own recognizance.
According to the New York Post, their attorney said they will enter treatment programs.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- UN: Ebola cases could eventually reach 20,000
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately at...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 35
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- 10 things to know about corporate... 29
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13