I found out that if I fail to pay my garbage collection fee, which is no longer a part of my property tax assessment, that it will be added back into my property tax assessment and there will not be a late fee charge included. So what exactly is my motivation to go through the trouble of paying my garbage collection fee? Better yet, what is the motivation for taking the fee out of my property tax assessment where it has been ever since property taxes began?
The statement that I received in the mail indicated that it could not be legally included in the property tax assessment. Why not just leave it where it is and change the name to a delinquent garbage collection payment fee. Seems to me to be a much better solution for everyone, including Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling.
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: 'Kate's Law'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Speaker of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51
- Letter: Our French Revolution 30
- Letter: Excess political science 30
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26
- Letter: Kill off expansion 25