NOTE: The Deseret News picks the MVPs, but the remainder of the all-state teams are based on coaches votes.
Haley Bodnar, Desert Hills, Jr, F -- Led team with 13.6 points per game, tough interior defense
3A First Team
Amy Harris, Snow Canyon, Sr, G -- Averaged 17 ppg, 3 apg, 3 rpg
Rebecca Mawhinney, Wasatch, Sr, G -- Ave. 19.7 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 3.1 apg, had 60 steals
Kailie Quinn, Judge, Jr, G -- Averaged double-double 20 ppg, 13 rpg
Kelsey McCann, Dixie, Soph, G -- Hit 2 game-winning 3s en route to 3A title
Monique Mills, Juan Diego, Soph, G -- Ave. 15 ppg, 6 rpg, and 3 spg this year
3A Defensive MVP
Caroline Lantor, Dixie, Sr, F -- Earned 130 rebounds, 61 tips and 47 steals
3A Second Team
McKenzie Schenk, Morgan, Jr., F
Blair Bliss, Desert Hills, Jr., G
Taylor Gordon, North Sanpete, Jr., G
Megan Leavitt, Snow Canyon, Sr., C
Tara Shipp, Cedar, Sr., F
TaNeil Clayton, Delta, Sr., F
3A Third Team
Jordan Theurer, Bear River, Sr, F
Angela Burton, Delta, Sr, G
KC Gubler, Hurricane, Sr, F
Carson Lyman, Park City, Sr, F
Josie Platt, Canyon View, Jr, G
Shelby Cornforth, Carbon, Jr, F
3A Honorable Mention
Brooklyn Gubler, Hurricane
Alyssa Johnson, Delta
Erica Alvey, Stansbury
Dominique Mills, Juan Diego
Alyssa Brown, Spanish Fork
Alyssa Park, Bear River
Jessica Nakken, Cedar
Rebecca Evans, Juab
Lancee Whetman, Juan Diego
Rachel Wright, Uintah
Missy Gringell, Union
Erin Elder, Uintah
Kennedy Springer, Delta
Keisha Jorgensen, North Sanpete
Kara White, Grantsville
Sabrina Prior, Park City
Taylor Thomas, Tooele
Hanna Schluker, Park City
Morgan Jones, Ogden
Aubri Challis, Dixie
Mandi Russell, Desert Hills
Liz Thompson, Dixie
Caity Beddes, Uintah
Lisa VanCampen, Morgan
Breanna Hurlbut, Morgan
Amy Ulrich, Ogden
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- Kaufusi providing BYU with much-needed inside...
- 1A boys basketball tournament: Live streams...
- Jazz suffer heartbreaking, last-second loss...
- 'Meet the Mormons' missionary, Anthony...
- Morning links: Nate Orchard writes about his...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 77
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 51
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 44
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting,... 44
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 42
- Morning links: Is BYU now in the... 40