Pinterest users will soon get to try a new improved Pinterest website and mobile apps soon after that.
"Social pinboard site interest began rolling out a redesign to its users today.
"Users should watch their email for an invitation from Pinterest to check out the changes, according to the company. The social pinboard site, which opened its doors to the public last August, is giving users bigger images, or pins, more information and better navigation tools.
"'In January, we asked a small group of pinners to test a new look designed to make discovering things on Pinterest easier,' wrote Jason Wilson, lead product designer with Pinterest, in a blog post. 'Since then, we've talked to some of these folks, analyzed their feedback, and made a few changes. Today, we're thrilled to start sharing the new look with everyone.'"
"The redesign includes new features for close-up views of pins that are designed to help users find new things on the site, Wilson said. For instance, users now can explore an entire board without leaving the page they were on. It's also easier to find pins from the same website and from the same person."
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- What you need to know about massive air bag...
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Ridesharing company Uber launches in Nevada
- US halal food supplier indicted over beef...
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- High school grads to get free ride at North...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 20
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 9
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- EPA: Gas mileage inflated on 4 Mini... 1