Pinterest users will soon get to try a new improved Pinterest website and mobile apps soon after that.
"Social pinboard site interest began rolling out a redesign to its users today.
"Users should watch their email for an invitation from Pinterest to check out the changes, according to the company. The social pinboard site, which opened its doors to the public last August, is giving users bigger images, or pins, more information and better navigation tools.
"'In January, we asked a small group of pinners to test a new look designed to make discovering things on Pinterest easier,' wrote Jason Wilson, lead product designer with Pinterest, in a blog post. 'Since then, we've talked to some of these folks, analyzed their feedback, and made a few changes. Today, we're thrilled to start sharing the new look with everyone.'"
"The redesign includes new features for close-up views of pins that are designed to help users find new things on the site, Wilson said. For instance, users now can explore an entire board without leaving the page they were on. It's also easier to find pins from the same website and from the same person."
- Overstock employees ride bicycles to work to...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Renewable energy advocates decry proposed...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- The Gateway adding new dining concept
- Batman's true mission: The search for...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2