Pinterest users will soon get to try a new improved Pinterest website and mobile apps soon after that.
"Social pinboard site interest began rolling out a redesign to its users today.
"Users should watch their email for an invitation from Pinterest to check out the changes, according to the company. The social pinboard site, which opened its doors to the public last August, is giving users bigger images, or pins, more information and better navigation tools.
"'In January, we asked a small group of pinners to test a new look designed to make discovering things on Pinterest easier,' wrote Jason Wilson, lead product designer with Pinterest, in a blog post. 'Since then, we've talked to some of these folks, analyzed their feedback, and made a few changes. Today, we're thrilled to start sharing the new look with everyone.'"
"The redesign includes new features for close-up views of pins that are designed to help users find new things on the site, Wilson said. For instance, users now can explore an entire board without leaving the page they were on. It's also easier to find pins from the same website and from the same person."
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- 12 kinds of late-night office emails
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 13
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 9
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 4
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4