Pinterest users will soon get to try a new improved Pinterest website and mobile apps soon after that.
"Social pinboard site interest began rolling out a redesign to its users today.
"Users should watch their email for an invitation from Pinterest to check out the changes, according to the company. The social pinboard site, which opened its doors to the public last August, is giving users bigger images, or pins, more information and better navigation tools.
"'In January, we asked a small group of pinners to test a new look designed to make discovering things on Pinterest easier,' wrote Jason Wilson, lead product designer with Pinterest, in a blog post. 'Since then, we've talked to some of these folks, analyzed their feedback, and made a few changes. Today, we're thrilled to start sharing the new look with everyone.'"
"The redesign includes new features for close-up views of pins that are designed to help users find new things on the site, Wilson said. For instance, users now can explore an entire board without leaving the page they were on. It's also easier to find pins from the same website and from the same person."
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 6