I believe it is time for Utah to do away with daylight saving time as Arizona has done. It seems to me that it serves no useful purpose and has simply become an annoyance.
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- Letter: ‘Correct’ beliefs
- Letter: Religion in office
- In our opinion: Declining abortion rates are...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- John Florez: My kind of Fourth — life,...
- Letter: Crown thy good