I believe it is time for Utah to do away with daylight saving time as Arizona has done. It seems to me that it serves no useful purpose and has simply become an annoyance.
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- Kathleen Parker: True or not, Bill Cosby...
- In our opinion: Don't make Hagel a scapegoat;...
- Letter: New slavery
- Michael Gerson: The big 'but' — Obama's...
- SNL takes on Obama's executive order
- Robert J. Samuelson: U.S. has a hybrid system...
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- Letter: Hooray for the initiative