I believe it is time for Utah to do away with daylight saving time as Arizona has done. It seems to me that it serves no useful purpose and has simply become an annoyance.
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Letter: Greater security
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...
- A. Scott Anderson: We all must take steps to...