I believe it is time for Utah to do away with daylight saving time as Arizona has done. It seems to me that it serves no useful purpose and has simply become an annoyance.
Salt Lake City
What You May Have Missed
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: No welfare, ever 73
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 32
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Letters: Move to the center 30
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21