Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SKYLINE 8, KEARNS 1: Bridger Nielson threw a one-hitter and struck out seven batters while also contributing a double to the Skyline victory.
LAYTON 3, DESERT HILLS 2: Layton broke up Kaleb Caplin's one-hitter with a 3-run rally in the bottom of the sixth inning to shock the Thunder in the Desert Hills Invitational.
DIXIE 11, BOX ELDER 10: Dixie erased an 8-run deficit to pull off the comeback victory over Box Elder. Tanner Wilde hit a walk-off base hit in the bottom of the eighth inning to secure the Flyers' narrow victory over Box Elder.
DIXIE 2, SPRINGVILLE 1: In the bottom of the seventh inning, Trevor Cox laced a double to centerfield and later scored on a wild pitch to help Dixie defeat Springville in shocking fashion.
HURRICANE 11, UNION 1: Sam Johnson hit a double and a triple for the Tigers in the win over Union.
PARK CITY 4, PINE VIEW 2: The Miners scored one run in each of the final four innings to cap a come-from-behind victory. Chandler Anderson earned the win on the mound.
SPANISH FORK 7, FREMONT 6: Colton Olsen hit a two-run single in the fourth to put the Dons up 5-4 as Spanish Fork stole eight bases. Lincoln Rivera helped get the Dons started with a two-run home run in the first inning, while Braxton Argyle went 2-for-2.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 6, FREMONT 3: The Bruins rallied with four runs in the final inning to capture the come-from-behind victory. Hayden Young earned the win from the mound.
SPANISH FORK 10, OREM 6: Spanish Fork's Brady Bate hit a homer and picked up the win from the mound, while teammate Cortlen Nielsen tripled as the Dons defeated Orem in the Dixie Sunshine Classic. Parker Overly's triple led the way for the Tigers.
UINTAH 6, ARTESIA, N.M. 0: Braiden Labrum picked up the win on the mound, and also hit a double to lead Uintah past Artesia in the Farmington Tournament.
MANTI 7, GRAND 5: Chandler Larsen picked up the win on the mound for the Templars.
MILFORD 9, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 5: Lucas O'Daniel had 11 strikeouts and Carson Henrie had two doubles to help Milford secure the win.
CANYON VIEW 5, BONNEVILLE 3: Canyon View scored three runs in the top of the seventh to escape with the narrow victory over Bonneville in the Snow Canyon Classic. Keaton Kringlen hit a double and a triple, while teammate Juan Lares ripped a triple of his own to lead the Falcons. Ty Nielson earned the win from the mound. Hayden Greenwood's two doubles led the Lakers.
MOUNTAIN CREST 6, PROVO 2: Mountain Crest tacked on three runs in the top of the seventh inning to pull away from Provo in the Snow Canyon Classic.
BONNEVILLE 14, CLEARFIELD 1: Kacey Cundick was 3-for-4 from the plate with three doubles and five RBIs while Will Galbraith was 3-for-3 with two doubles and a walk to lead the Lakers in tournament play.
WEST 12, PROVO 2: West cruised to the blowout victory over Provo behind its 8-run third inning.
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- NCAA 'service work' has been eye-opening for...
- Brad Rock: Utes have Duked it out with big...
- Utah associate head coach Tommy Connor has...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- BYU looking forward to an influx of... 54
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 20