MILWAUKEE — LeBron James and Chris Bosh each scored 28 points, and the Miami Heat made it 21 straight wins, beating the Milwaukee Bucks 107-94 on Friday night.
Only three other teams have won 20 in a row in one season, and the Heat now trail just the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers (33) and the 2007-08 Houston Rockets (22) after moving ahead of the 1970-71 Bucks.
They withstood an early scare when Dwyane Wade walked to the locker room with a neck strain after crashing to the court. Miami led by as much as 17 in the third quarter, then withstood a push by the Bucks to remain unbeaten since a loss at Indiana on Feb. 1.
Miami next plays Sunday at Toronto, where the winning streak began on Feb. 3.
LAKERS 99, PACERS 93: At Indianapolis, Kobe Bryant lasted just one quarter on a severely sprained left ankle, then watched Dwight Howard complete a go-ahead, three-point play with 90 seconds left to help Los Angeles hold off Indiana.
THUNDER 117, MAGIC 104: At Oklahoma City, Kevin Durant scored 26 points and Russell Westbrook added 23 to help OKC keep up its dominant play at home.
ROCKETS 108, TIMBERWOLVES 100: At Houston, James Harden scored 37 points, Jeremy Lin had 24 and Houston rallied from 20 points down in the third quarter to beat Minnesota.
HAWKS 107, SUNS 94: At Atlanta, Josh Smith made a strong return to Atlanta's lineup with 17 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists, and the Hawks led by double figures throughout the final period.
MAVERICKS 96, CAVALIERS 86: At Dallas, Rodrigue Beaubois scored 18 points off the bench and keyed a fourth-quarter run to lead Dallas past Cleveland.
WIZARDS 96, HORNETS 87: At Washington, John Wall put on a rare shooting show, scoring a season-high 29 points and matching his career high with three 3-pointers and Washington ran its home winning streak to four.
RAPTORS 92, BOBCATS 78: At Toronto, Rudy Gay scored 28 points, Amir Johnson had 12 points and a career-high 21 rebounds.
NUGGETS 87, GRIZZLIES 80: At Denver, Kosta Koufos scored 18 points and grabbed a career-high 16 rebounds, helping the Nuggets rally for their 11th straight win, their longest streak in 30 years.
BULLS 113, WARRIORS 95: At Oakland, Calif., Luol Deng scored 23 points, Carlos Boozer had 21 points and nine rebounds, and the Bulls bounced back from their most lopsided loss of the season.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 136
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 92
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- Utes still have outside chance at... 30
- Brady Poppinga: From an early age I... 24
- Utah moves up to No. 20/21 after... 22
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21