HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: Dismantle IRS
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21