HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term unemployment...
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in...
- In our opinion: Obamacare's 'success'... 88
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 52
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 51
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Money is not speech 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 29
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 28