HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- Timothy R. Clark: Real job creation requires...
- Letters: Disaster vs. disease
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: No welfare, ever 73
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 31
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 26
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 18