HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17