HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Letter: Growing party divide
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- In our opinion: Smoking aside, Utah can still...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Richard Davis: Our representatives should be...
- Kathleen Parker: Pope Francis calls for a...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 65
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- In our opinion: A Supreme missed... 58
- Dave Folland: No more excuses on... 44
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 41
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Why I voted Democrat 35
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 35