HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The reality...
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of bullying
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- Brad Stine: Words created everything, so we...
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- Gov. Herbert: Executing fundamentals for a...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26