HB114 passed the House last week and is on its way to the Senate. I am one of many in this state who support the representatives and senators who are trying to protect Utah citizens from those who are attempting to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I heard that Gov. Gary Herbert had claimed many of these bills are redundant or unnecessary. I would strongly encourage him to consider the fact that if both the House and the Senate in Utah pass these bills relating to firearm rights, then there are plenty of us who think the bills are necessary. Please do the right thing, Gov. Herbert, and sign them.
Daron D. Fraley
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 48
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 47
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Irreparable damage 45
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37