- 1 Jay Evensen: Can GOP leaders simplify the income tax? History says no
- 2 In our opinion: Building fences not the best approach to solve homelessness
- 3 A. Scott Anderson: The 2017 Legislature served Utah well
- 4 My view: Are the Mormons a 'peculiar' people?
- 5 Commentary: Why religious denominations decline and how to fix it
- 51 In our opinion: Lawmakers should avoid politicizing the Supreme Court confirmation process
- 45 My view: Are the Mormons a 'peculiar' people?
- 35 Commentary: Why religious denominations decline and how to fix it
- 29 In our opinion: Start a high school student's day later in the morning
- 19 Op-ed: The Trump federal budget and what it means for the U.S.
- 19 My view: Crippling budget cuts to National Institutes of Health
- 15 Letter: Farmington Canyon roads
- 14 A family story: UVU President Matt Holland staying true to his roots