SALT LAKE CITY – Zions Direct, the online broker-dealer that allows its customers to purchase corporate bonds in its daily web-based auctions, announces its weekly auction results. Since 2006, Zions Direct has auctioned over $2 billion in more than 8,000 fixed-income auctions.
Zions Direct, in conjunction with BondDesk Group LLC, regularly publishes a Market Snapshot for investors to help understand the current bond market, summarizing current weighted-average yields of investment-grade municipal and corporate bonds.
Market Snapshot Information Disclaimer
TRACE bond trade data displayed as weighted average yield. Corporate bond information from FINRA’s Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) as of April 26, 2013. The Trade Data was developed by BondDesk Group based on trade reporting information from TRACE, and excludes transactions in callable and floating-rate coupon bonds. Auction information from auctions.zionsdirect.com as of April 26, 2013. The aggregate rating for each bond is based on average ratings from Moody’s and S&P (when available).
Although information in this Market Snapshot is believed to be reliable, Zions Direct and BondDesk make no express or implied warranties of any kind regarding this information, including as to its accuracy or completeness. Auction data excludes bonds in undersubscribed auctions. Any specific weekly results may be heavily influenced by large, atypical volatility, trade volume, or other unusual investing events.
Investment products and services offered through Zions Direct, member of FINRA/SIPC.
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- More home-cooked meals really can save you...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 31
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Financial interventions don't work 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2