Zions Direct Corporate Bond Market Snapshot for Week Ending April 26
SALT LAKE CITY – Zions Direct, the online broker-dealer that allows its customers to purchase corporate bonds in its daily web-based auctions, announces its weekly auction results. Since 2006, Zions Direct has auctioned over $2 billion in more than 8,000 fixed-income auctions.
Zions Direct, in conjunction with BondDesk Group LLC, regularly publishes a Market Snapshot for investors to help understand the current bond market, summarizing current weighted-average yields of investment-grade municipal and corporate bonds.
Market Snapshot Information Disclaimer
TRACE bond trade data displayed as weighted average yield. Corporate bond information from FINRA’s Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) as of April 26, 2013. The Trade Data was developed by BondDesk Group based on trade reporting information from TRACE, and excludes transactions in callable and floating-rate coupon bonds. Auction information from auctions.zionsdirect.com as of April 26, 2013. The aggregate rating for each bond is based on average ratings from Moody’s and S&P (when available).
Although information in this Market Snapshot is believed to be reliable, Zions Direct and BondDesk make no express or implied warranties of any kind regarding this information, including as to its accuracy or completeness. Auction data excludes bonds in undersubscribed auctions. Any specific weekly results may be heavily influenced by large, atypical volatility, trade volume, or other unusual investing events.
Investment products and services offered through Zions Direct, member of FINRA/SIPC.
- 5 ways to prevent an unhappy retirement
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and...
- Insurance agents feeling left out of "Obamacare"
- Most US workers unprepared to meet retirement...
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care of mom...
- Black Friday's biggest sellers
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can diminish...
- 10 must-know facts about weather-related home...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 8
- Are extended warranties on gadgets... 7
- Insurance agents feeling left out of... 7
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2
- 5 ways to prevent an unhappy retirement 2
- European Union fines global banks $2.3... 1