Detroit Pistons (23-42) at Utah Jazz (32-31)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1280 AM, 97.5 FM
Season series: Jazz lead 1-0
Derrick Favors: 9.6 ppg, 6.7 rpg Jason Xaxiell: 7.0 ppg, 5.7 rpg
DeMarre Carroll: 6.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg Kyle Singler: 8.8 ppg, 4.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 17.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg Greg Monroe: 16.0 ppg, 9.5 rpg
Randy Foye: 11.0 ppg, 1.5 rpg Jose Calderon: 11.6 ppg, 3.3 rpg
Mo Williams: 12.1 ppg, 6.4 apg Brandon Knight: 14.1 ppg, 4.2 apg
Utah won the first meeting of these teams back on Jan. 12, 90-87. Detroit has lost 8 of its last 9 games. This is the second game of a 4-game Western Conference trip for the Pistons. Detroit averages 46 points in the paint per game, ranking them first in the Eastern Conference and third in the NBA in that category.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45