Detroit Pistons (23-42) at Utah Jazz (32-31)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1280 AM, 97.5 FM
Season series: Jazz lead 1-0
Derrick Favors: 9.6 ppg, 6.7 rpg Jason Xaxiell: 7.0 ppg, 5.7 rpg
DeMarre Carroll: 6.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg Kyle Singler: 8.8 ppg, 4.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 17.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg Greg Monroe: 16.0 ppg, 9.5 rpg
Randy Foye: 11.0 ppg, 1.5 rpg Jose Calderon: 11.6 ppg, 3.3 rpg
Mo Williams: 12.1 ppg, 6.4 apg Brandon Knight: 14.1 ppg, 4.2 apg
Utah won the first meeting of these teams back on Jan. 12, 90-87. Detroit has lost 8 of its last 9 games. This is the second game of a 4-game Western Conference trip for the Pistons. Detroit averages 46 points in the paint per game, ranking them first in the Eastern Conference and third in the NBA in that category.
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 33
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26