Detroit Pistons (23-42) at Utah Jazz (32-31)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1280 AM, 97.5 FM
Season series: Jazz lead 1-0
Derrick Favors: 9.6 ppg, 6.7 rpg Jason Xaxiell: 7.0 ppg, 5.7 rpg
DeMarre Carroll: 6.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg Kyle Singler: 8.8 ppg, 4.0 rpg
Al Jefferson: 17.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg Greg Monroe: 16.0 ppg, 9.5 rpg
Randy Foye: 11.0 ppg, 1.5 rpg Jose Calderon: 11.6 ppg, 3.3 rpg
Mo Williams: 12.1 ppg, 6.4 apg Brandon Knight: 14.1 ppg, 4.2 apg
Utah won the first meeting of these teams back on Jan. 12, 90-87. Detroit has lost 8 of its last 9 games. This is the second game of a 4-game Western Conference trip for the Pistons. Detroit averages 46 points in the paint per game, ranking them first in the Eastern Conference and third in the NBA in that category.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16