Utah Jazz live coverage: Jazz fall to Knicks 113-84, lose 4th straight game
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz came out lacking energy and intensity, which allowed the Knicks to build an early lead. The Jazz could not recover and fell to New York 113-84, losing their fourth-straight game.
Utah committed 20 turnovers compared to the Knicks 12, giving New York several extra possessions. The Knicks, despite missing starters Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, scored at will and had two 30-plus-point quarters. The Knicks were led by J.R. Smith with 24 points.
Alec Burks played well off the bench for the Jazz, finishing with 14 points.
Utah played without Paul Millsap, who sat out with inflammation in his right knee.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 44
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 27