Utah Jazz live coverage: Jazz fall to Knicks 113-84, lose 4th straight game
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz came out lacking energy and intensity, which allowed the Knicks to build an early lead. The Jazz could not recover and fell to New York 113-84, losing their fourth-straight game.
Utah committed 20 turnovers compared to the Knicks 12, giving New York several extra possessions. The Knicks, despite missing starters Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, scored at will and had two 30-plus-point quarters. The Knicks were led by J.R. Smith with 24 points.
Alec Burks played well off the bench for the Jazz, finishing with 14 points.
Utah played without Paul Millsap, who sat out with inflammation in his right knee.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24