Utah Jazz live coverage: Jazz fall to Knicks 113-84, lose 4th straight game
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz came out lacking energy and intensity, which allowed the Knicks to build an early lead. The Jazz could not recover and fell to New York 113-84, losing their fourth-straight game.
Utah committed 20 turnovers compared to the Knicks 12, giving New York several extra possessions. The Knicks, despite missing starters Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, scored at will and had two 30-plus-point quarters. The Knicks were led by J.R. Smith with 24 points.
Alec Burks played well off the bench for the Jazz, finishing with 14 points.
Utah played without Paul Millsap, who sat out with inflammation in his right knee.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19