Utah Jazz live coverage: Jazz fall to Knicks 113-84, lose 4th straight game
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz came out lacking energy and intensity, which allowed the Knicks to build an early lead. The Jazz could not recover and fell to New York 113-84, losing their fourth-straight game.
Utah committed 20 turnovers compared to the Knicks 12, giving New York several extra possessions. The Knicks, despite missing starters Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, scored at will and had two 30-plus-point quarters. The Knicks were led by J.R. Smith with 24 points.
Alec Burks played well off the bench for the Jazz, finishing with 14 points.
Utah played without Paul Millsap, who sat out with inflammation in his right knee.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28