Utah Jazz live coverage: Jazz fall to Knicks 113-84, lose 4th straight game
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Utah Jazz came out lacking energy and intensity, which allowed the Knicks to build an early lead. The Jazz could not recover and fell to New York 113-84, losing their fourth-straight game.
Utah committed 20 turnovers compared to the Knicks 12, giving New York several extra possessions. The Knicks, despite missing starters Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, scored at will and had two 30-plus-point quarters. The Knicks were led by J.R. Smith with 24 points.
Alec Burks played well off the bench for the Jazz, finishing with 14 points.
Utah played without Paul Millsap, who sat out with inflammation in his right knee.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 48
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45