During the eight years that Ronald Reagan was president, federal spending averaged 22.4 percent of GDP. This year, under President Obama, federal spending is 22.2 percent of GDP. So why are Republicans still complaining about "insane, out-of-control federal spending"?
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 46
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 26
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 23
- Letter: A constant example 21
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 20
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17