Gregorio Borgia, Associated Press
Perhaps our frustrated constituencies should take a page from the Roman Catholic Church. Perhaps we should lock Congress up in the Capitol and leave them there until white smoke rises from the Capitol building. It has worked for the church for ages, and nothing seems to be working for our nation's so-called leaders now.
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- Letter: Our public lands
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20