Gregorio Borgia, Associated Press
Perhaps our frustrated constituencies should take a page from the Roman Catholic Church. Perhaps we should lock Congress up in the Capitol and leave them there until white smoke rises from the Capitol building. It has worked for the church for ages, and nothing seems to be working for our nation's so-called leaders now.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32