Gregorio Borgia, Associated Press
Perhaps our frustrated constituencies should take a page from the Roman Catholic Church. Perhaps we should lock Congress up in the Capitol and leave them there until white smoke rises from the Capitol building. It has worked for the church for ages, and nothing seems to be working for our nation's so-called leaders now.
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 30
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20