Gregorio Borgia, Associated Press
Perhaps our frustrated constituencies should take a page from the Roman Catholic Church. Perhaps we should lock Congress up in the Capitol and leave them there until white smoke rises from the Capitol building. It has worked for the church for ages, and nothing seems to be working for our nation's so-called leaders now.
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38