DIXIE 10, TOOELE 0: Dixie defeated Tooele at the Pizza Hut Classic as they put on a show at the plate. Five players hit extra base hits for the Flyers including a triple by Tanner Webster. Anthony Bauman pitched four no-hit innings for the Flyers.
SALEM HILLS 1, CEDAR 0: Salem Hills' Colton Hills tossed his first career no-hitter and was one walk away from a perfect game. He finished with 13 strikeouts.
STANSBURY 7, CARBON 2: Stansbury picked up the win at the Pizza Hut Classic in Dixie over Carbon.
WASATCH 2, BEAR RIVER 1: Tate Berg hits a double in the victory over Wasatch.
STANSBURY 3, CEDAR 2: Stansbury scored three runs in the top of the seventh to stun Cedar.
SPANISH FORK 3, LAYTON 1: Spanish Fork's four pitchers, including Cortlen Nielsen, combined to strike out nine batters in the victory over Layton. The Dons' Brock Nelson hit a clutch two-RBI double in the fourth inning which proved to be the difference for the home squad.
BEAVER 10, ENTERPRISE 2: Tilston Bradshaw earned the win from the mound as Beaver easily defeated Enterprise at the Chuck Wagon Classic. The Beavers had a eight-run third inning which was the difference.
GUNNISON 3, RICHFIELD 1: Mason Powell led the Gunnison charge on the mound and with a big three run fourth inning the Bulldogs picked up the win.
GRAND 12, RANGELY, COLO. 1: Grand easily defeated visiting Rangely, Colo. in the Grand Tournament thanks in large part to Preston Walston. Walston not only was the winning pitcher, but he helped his cause with a homer at the plate.
GRANTSVILLE 8, DELTA 2: After a slow start to the game, Grantsville turned it on late as it scored each of its eight runs in the final three innings. Skyler Cloward hit one out of the park for the Cowboys.
SOUTH SUMMIT 11, MILFORD 0: Daxton Hansen pitched one hitter through four innings in the shutout victory for South Summit.
SKYLINE 16, WOODS CROSS 3: Skyline blew out Woods Cross on the road as Bridger Nielson had a solid game from the mound, only allowing three runs for the home team. The Wildcats helped out the Eagles' cause by committing seven errors.
MILLARD 18, RANGELY, COLO. 0: Dakota Bullock pitched his second career no-hitter, striking out 12 Rangely batters over just five innings.
AMERICAN FORK 5, BRIGHTON 0: American Fork picked up the shutout win over Brighton.
GRAND 6, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 3: Grand was given a run for its money towards the end of this bout but it was not enough as American Leadership fell. Koi Cook was the winning pitcher for the Red Devils.
SALEM HILLS 1, CARBON 0: Salem Hills won the second game of the day in four inning shortened game because of rain.
OAKLEY 6, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 0: Six players scored for Oakley in its blowout victory while Zachary Kaplen earned the shutout in the goal.
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Former Cougar Dennis Pitta scores first...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors, Marvin Williams...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 97
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 62
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 46
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 31
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 27