DIXIE 10, TOOELE 0: Dixie defeated Tooele at the Pizza Hut Classic as they put on a show at the plate. Five players hit extra base hits for the Flyers including a triple by Tanner Webster. Anthony Bauman pitched four no-hit innings for the Flyers.
SALEM HILLS 1, CEDAR 0: Salem Hills' Colton Hills tossed his first career no-hitter and was one walk away from a perfect game. He finished with 13 strikeouts.
STANSBURY 7, CARBON 2: Stansbury picked up the win at the Pizza Hut Classic in Dixie over Carbon.
WASATCH 2, BEAR RIVER 1: Tate Berg hits a double in the victory over Wasatch.
STANSBURY 3, CEDAR 2: Stansbury scored three runs in the top of the seventh to stun Cedar.
SPANISH FORK 3, LAYTON 1: Spanish Fork's four pitchers, including Cortlen Nielsen, combined to strike out nine batters in the victory over Layton. The Dons' Brock Nelson hit a clutch two-RBI double in the fourth inning which proved to be the difference for the home squad.
BEAVER 10, ENTERPRISE 2: Tilston Bradshaw earned the win from the mound as Beaver easily defeated Enterprise at the Chuck Wagon Classic. The Beavers had a eight-run third inning which was the difference.
GUNNISON 3, RICHFIELD 1: Mason Powell led the Gunnison charge on the mound and with a big three run fourth inning the Bulldogs picked up the win.
GRAND 12, RANGELY, COLO. 1: Grand easily defeated visiting Rangely, Colo. in the Grand Tournament thanks in large part to Preston Walston. Walston not only was the winning pitcher, but he helped his cause with a homer at the plate.
GRANTSVILLE 8, DELTA 2: After a slow start to the game, Grantsville turned it on late as it scored each of its eight runs in the final three innings. Skyler Cloward hit one out of the park for the Cowboys.
SOUTH SUMMIT 11, MILFORD 0: Daxton Hansen pitched one hitter through four innings in the shutout victory for South Summit.
SKYLINE 16, WOODS CROSS 3: Skyline blew out Woods Cross on the road as Bridger Nielson had a solid game from the mound, only allowing three runs for the home team. The Wildcats helped out the Eagles' cause by committing seven errors.
MILLARD 18, RANGELY, COLO. 0: Dakota Bullock pitched his second career no-hitter, striking out 12 Rangely batters over just five innings.
AMERICAN FORK 5, BRIGHTON 0: American Fork picked up the shutout win over Brighton.
GRAND 6, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 3: Grand was given a run for its money towards the end of this bout but it was not enough as American Leadership fell. Koi Cook was the winning pitcher for the Red Devils.
SALEM HILLS 1, CARBON 0: Salem Hills won the second game of the day in four inning shortened game because of rain.
OAKLEY 6, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 0: Six players scored for Oakley in its blowout victory while Zachary Kaplen earned the shutout in the goal.
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 83
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 45
- Peavler: Is Utah State BYU's biggest... 43
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39