Jason Olson, Deseret News
The recent article by Wayne T. Pyle regarding UTOPIA ("Crossing the line," Feb. 26) left me wondering: Is this the same Wayne T. Pyle who is the City Manager and CEO of West Valley City?
If so and if he is being paid by UTOPIA as the chairman of UTOPIA, it is no wonder his article leans so heavily toward keeping UTOPIA. He could not possibly be unbiased in any opinions rendered by West Valley City regarding UTOPIA. It seems to me this would be a direct conflict of interest.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25