Jason Olson, Deseret News
The recent article by Wayne T. Pyle regarding UTOPIA ("Crossing the line," Feb. 26) left me wondering: Is this the same Wayne T. Pyle who is the City Manager and CEO of West Valley City?
If so and if he is being paid by UTOPIA as the chairman of UTOPIA, it is no wonder his article leans so heavily toward keeping UTOPIA. He could not possibly be unbiased in any opinions rendered by West Valley City regarding UTOPIA. It seems to me this would be a direct conflict of interest.
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Letter: Protected lands
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 42
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31