Jason Olson, Deseret News
The recent article by Wayne T. Pyle regarding UTOPIA ("Crossing the line," Feb. 26) left me wondering: Is this the same Wayne T. Pyle who is the City Manager and CEO of West Valley City?
If so and if he is being paid by UTOPIA as the chairman of UTOPIA, it is no wonder his article leans so heavily toward keeping UTOPIA. He could not possibly be unbiased in any opinions rendered by West Valley City regarding UTOPIA. It seems to me this would be a direct conflict of interest.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17