Jason Olson, Deseret News
The recent article by Wayne T. Pyle regarding UTOPIA ("Crossing the line," Feb. 26) left me wondering: Is this the same Wayne T. Pyle who is the City Manager and CEO of West Valley City?
If so and if he is being paid by UTOPIA as the chairman of UTOPIA, it is no wonder his article leans so heavily toward keeping UTOPIA. He could not possibly be unbiased in any opinions rendered by West Valley City regarding UTOPIA. It seems to me this would be a direct conflict of interest.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 102
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 29