Jason Olson, Deseret News
The recent article by Wayne T. Pyle regarding UTOPIA ("Crossing the line," Feb. 26) left me wondering: Is this the same Wayne T. Pyle who is the City Manager and CEO of West Valley City?
If so and if he is being paid by UTOPIA as the chairman of UTOPIA, it is no wonder his article leans so heavily toward keeping UTOPIA. He could not possibly be unbiased in any opinions rendered by West Valley City regarding UTOPIA. It seems to me this would be a direct conflict of interest.
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21