Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Think what you will about Jeremy Johnson and his legal difficulties — it is clear to most of the regular people (not politicians or lobbyists) that we agree on one thing. We, like Jeremy, do not see the difference between bribes and lobbying. We can only hope that the Legislature, and indeed all of our elected and appointed representatives, soon figure this out and then do something to address an obviously very dysfunctional system.
JoLynn Y. Fleming
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: A worldwide message
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- Letter: No end in sight
- In our opinion: Becky Lockhart's tributes are...
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- A. Scott Anderson: Taking Utah into Top 10...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 34
- Letter: Not so lazy 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31