Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Think what you will about Jeremy Johnson and his legal difficulties — it is clear to most of the regular people (not politicians or lobbyists) that we agree on one thing. We, like Jeremy, do not see the difference between bribes and lobbying. We can only hope that the Legislature, and indeed all of our elected and appointed representatives, soon figure this out and then do something to address an obviously very dysfunctional system.
JoLynn Y. Fleming
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 78
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 41
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33