Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Think what you will about Jeremy Johnson and his legal difficulties — it is clear to most of the regular people (not politicians or lobbyists) that we agree on one thing. We, like Jeremy, do not see the difference between bribes and lobbying. We can only hope that the Legislature, and indeed all of our elected and appointed representatives, soon figure this out and then do something to address an obviously very dysfunctional system.
JoLynn Y. Fleming
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- My view: Problems with Rep. Mike Noel’s...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 31
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 25
- Letter: We can do better 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 21
- Letter: Make healthy choices 13