Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Think what you will about Jeremy Johnson and his legal difficulties — it is clear to most of the regular people (not politicians or lobbyists) that we agree on one thing. We, like Jeremy, do not see the difference between bribes and lobbying. We can only hope that the Legislature, and indeed all of our elected and appointed representatives, soon figure this out and then do something to address an obviously very dysfunctional system.
JoLynn Y. Fleming
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 105
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41