Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Think what you will about Jeremy Johnson and his legal difficulties — it is clear to most of the regular people (not politicians or lobbyists) that we agree on one thing. We, like Jeremy, do not see the difference between bribes and lobbying. We can only hope that the Legislature, and indeed all of our elected and appointed representatives, soon figure this out and then do something to address an obviously very dysfunctional system.
JoLynn Y. Fleming
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 98
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- In our opinion: On Holder's heels... 34
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32