Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Think what you will about Jeremy Johnson and his legal difficulties — it is clear to most of the regular people (not politicians or lobbyists) that we agree on one thing. We, like Jeremy, do not see the difference between bribes and lobbying. We can only hope that the Legislature, and indeed all of our elected and appointed representatives, soon figure this out and then do something to address an obviously very dysfunctional system.
JoLynn Y. Fleming
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- Letters: Founders' values
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- The winners and the losers