I am writing with an idea about helping our community to have better air quality. Many people are able to work from home. My mom works for a company that lets her work from home one day a week. I think that companies should allow their employees to work from home on poor air quality days. This would help by reducing pollution and would help to save gas. Maybe companies who offer this option to their employees could get a tax credit from the state for being conservation-minded.
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 71
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 32
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Letters: Move to the center 27
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 24
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 20