I am writing with an idea about helping our community to have better air quality. Many people are able to work from home. My mom works for a company that lets her work from home one day a week. I think that companies should allow their employees to work from home on poor air quality days. This would help by reducing pollution and would help to save gas. Maybe companies who offer this option to their employees could get a tax credit from the state for being conservation-minded.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29
- President should not act without... 28