I am writing with an idea about helping our community to have better air quality. Many people are able to work from home. My mom works for a company that lets her work from home one day a week. I think that companies should allow their employees to work from home on poor air quality days. This would help by reducing pollution and would help to save gas. Maybe companies who offer this option to their employees could get a tax credit from the state for being conservation-minded.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9