The Utah Jazz fell to the the Milwaukee Bucks on the road on Monday night, 108-109. The two teams were tied 99-99 at the end of the fourth quarter, sending the game into overtime.
The Jazz were up with just 13 seconds on the clock, but Brandon Jennings made a three point shot to tie the game with eight seconds remaining.
Six Jazz players reached double figures on the night, with Derrick Favors leading the pack. Favors finished the game with 23 points and 15 rebounds. Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter also had double-doubles.
In the end however, the Jazz just had no answer for standout Bucks players Monta Ellis and Jennings, who had 54 points between them. Ellis had the game high 34 points.
This loss is not the start that the Jazz were looking for to kick off their run of four games on the road. They are now 32-28 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets of the night, with highlights from the game to follow.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 89
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 74
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 38
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34