The Utah Jazz fell to the the Milwaukee Bucks on the road on Monday night, 108-109. The two teams were tied 99-99 at the end of the fourth quarter, sending the game into overtime.
The Jazz were up with just 13 seconds on the clock, but Brandon Jennings made a three point shot to tie the game with eight seconds remaining.
Six Jazz players reached double figures on the night, with Derrick Favors leading the pack. Favors finished the game with 23 points and 15 rebounds. Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter also had double-doubles.
In the end however, the Jazz just had no answer for standout Bucks players Monta Ellis and Jennings, who had 54 points between them. Ellis had the game high 34 points.
This loss is not the start that the Jazz were looking for to kick off their run of four games on the road. They are now 32-28 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets of the night, with highlights from the game to follow.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 38
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24