The Utah Jazz fell to the the Milwaukee Bucks on the road on Monday night, 108-109. The two teams were tied 99-99 at the end of the fourth quarter, sending the game into overtime.
The Jazz were up with just 13 seconds on the clock, but Brandon Jennings made a three point shot to tie the game with eight seconds remaining.
Six Jazz players reached double figures on the night, with Derrick Favors leading the pack. Favors finished the game with 23 points and 15 rebounds. Paul Millsap and Enes Kanter also had double-doubles.
In the end however, the Jazz just had no answer for standout Bucks players Monta Ellis and Jennings, who had 54 points between them. Ellis had the game high 34 points.
This loss is not the start that the Jazz were looking for to kick off their run of four games on the road. They are now 32-28 for the season.
Read on for some of the top tweets of the night, with highlights from the game to follow.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42