YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK — Yellowstone National Park's winter season is drawing to a close this week.
Park roads that serve commercially guided snowmobile and snow coach travel will be closed in stages beginning Friday.
Over snow travel into the park from Mammoth Hot Springs will end at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Old Faithful will remain accessible from both the West and South Entrances until March 15, when all remaining interior parks roads will close.
At Old Faithful, the Snow Lodge and Cabins will close for the winter season on Sunday. The Geyser Grill, Bear Den Gift Shop and the Visitor Education Center will remain open through March 15.
- Utah humanitarian aid worker returns from...
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on...
- New dynasty: Giants capture 3rd title in 5 years
- Gunfire, arrests erupt as Giants fans revel...
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US criticism
- Maine in standoff with nurse over Ebola...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution is not...
- Churches proceed carefully when encouraging...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 37
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 30
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 13