YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK — Yellowstone National Park's winter season is drawing to a close this week.
Park roads that serve commercially guided snowmobile and snow coach travel will be closed in stages beginning Friday.
Over snow travel into the park from Mammoth Hot Springs will end at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Old Faithful will remain accessible from both the West and South Entrances until March 15, when all remaining interior parks roads will close.
At Old Faithful, the Snow Lodge and Cabins will close for the winter season on Sunday. The Geyser Grill, Bear Den Gift Shop and the Visitor Education Center will remain open through March 15.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- How much America wants to be taxed
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Fence-jumper made it through front door of...
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6