YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK — Yellowstone National Park's winter season is drawing to a close this week.
Park roads that serve commercially guided snowmobile and snow coach travel will be closed in stages beginning Friday.
Over snow travel into the park from Mammoth Hot Springs will end at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Old Faithful will remain accessible from both the West and South Entrances until March 15, when all remaining interior parks roads will close.
At Old Faithful, the Snow Lodge and Cabins will close for the winter season on Sunday. The Geyser Grill, Bear Den Gift Shop and the Visitor Education Center will remain open through March 15.
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Ferguson protesters across US peaceful,...
- Steven Powell ordered to serve more jail time...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- These two things are helping California's...
- UC students walk out to protest tuition hikes
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 68
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13