YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK — Yellowstone National Park's winter season is drawing to a close this week.
Park roads that serve commercially guided snowmobile and snow coach travel will be closed in stages beginning Friday.
Over snow travel into the park from Mammoth Hot Springs will end at 9 p.m. Sunday.
Old Faithful will remain accessible from both the West and South Entrances until March 15, when all remaining interior parks roads will close.
At Old Faithful, the Snow Lodge and Cabins will close for the winter season on Sunday. The Geyser Grill, Bear Den Gift Shop and the Visitor Education Center will remain open through March 15.
- 50 things about 'The Sound of Music' to help...
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan
- 11 Seussian quotations to celebrate Dr....
- What to expect from Costco's new deal with...
- 34 of the best Lemony Snicket quotes
- Kerry tries to dampen fuss over Israeli PM's...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Google selling wireless plans to get more...
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan 27
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 24
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Kerry tries to dampen fuss over Israeli... 16
- Bill O'Reilly's partisan critics... 14
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13