In nearly every state in the U.S., congressional district and state legislative district boundaries are drawn to favor one political party or another. As a result, we have drowned out moderate and sensible voices in our political processes. We need people who will see the big picture in Washington and own the problems. Mostly, such men and women will not even run for office any longer. Sequestration is one of consequences of these types of policies.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28