Tom Smart, Deseret News
I'm annoyed and appalled at recent negative statements in the direction of Lt. Gov. Greg Bell. I suspect that Bell and myself are for the most part on opposite sides of the political fence, and yet I consider him to be one of the most honest and dedicated persons I've ever observed. He's exactly the kind of public official we hope to find in those we elect.
Those who are loading their water cannons with mud need to clean them out and come up with actual ammunition to fire in the direction of the other state official who is really under suspicion from all quarters. I believe Bell is as honest as the year is long.
- Natalie Gochnour: Contrasting religious practice
- Letter: Romancing the gun
- George F. Will: Finding our place in the...
- Michael Erickson: Stop America's later-term...
- In our opinion: Remembering German Unity Day
- Letter: Fall of America
- John Florez: School board members must speak up
- Letter: Congress surrendered