Missionaries serve in a variety of countries around the globe, and each place has its own unique flair — including food. And trying new foods while serving a mission can be an adventure in itself. Do you have a mission story that includes entertaining or interesting experiences with food?
Send your stories to email@example.com, and make sure to include your name, contact information (in case we have questions), where you served your mission and years served. These may be used in a future feature online and/or in print.
Click here for Mormon Times' previous collection of mission food stories.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 24
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4
- Having trouble understanding the Bible?... 4