Missionaries serve in a variety of countries around the globe, and each place has its own unique flair — including food. And trying new foods while serving a mission can be an adventure in itself. Do you have a mission story that includes entertaining or interesting experiences with food?
Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to include your name, contact information (in case we have questions), where you served your mission and years served. These may be used in a future feature online and/or in print.
Click here for Mormon Times' previous collection of mission food stories.
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 140
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 21
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 7