Missionaries serve in a variety of countries around the globe, and each place has its own unique flair — including food. And trying new foods while serving a mission can be an adventure in itself. Do you have a mission story that includes entertaining or interesting experiences with food?
Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to include your name, contact information (in case we have questions), where you served your mission and years served. These may be used in a future feature online and/or in print.
Click here for Mormon Times' previous collection of mission food stories.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 28
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 16
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9