Missionaries serve in a variety of countries around the globe, and each place has its own unique flair — including food. And trying new foods while serving a mission can be an adventure in itself. Do you have a mission story that includes entertaining or interesting experiences with food?
Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to include your name, contact information (in case we have questions), where you served your mission and years served. These may be used in a future feature online and/or in print.
Click here for Mormon Times' previous collection of mission food stories.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo Temple:...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 70
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- Understanding DNA testing in family... 5