Missionaries serve in a variety of countries around the globe, and each place has its own unique flair — including food. And trying new foods while serving a mission can be an adventure in itself. Do you have a mission story that includes entertaining or interesting experiences with food?
Send your stories to email@example.com, and make sure to include your name, contact information (in case we have questions), where you served your mission and years served. These may be used in a future feature online and/or in print.
Click here for Mormon Times' previous collection of mission food stories.
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- LDS convert and influential friend reunite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 71
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 46
- How much did President Obama donate to... 44