Charlotte bobcats (13-44) at Utah Jazz (31-27)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1280 AM, 97.5 FM
Season series: Jazz lead, 1-0
Derrick Favors: 9.5 ppg, 6.4 rpg Byron Mullens: 12.5 ppg, 7.8 rpg
Marvin Williams: 8.1 ppg, 3.5 rpg M. Kidd-gilchrist: 9.0 ppg, 5.6 rpg
Al Jefferson: 17.7 ppg, 9.4 rpg Bismack Biyambo: 4.5 ppg, 7.3 rpg
Randy Foye: 11.5 ppg, 1.5 rpg Gerald Henderson: 13.4 ppg, 3.6 rpg
Earl Watson: 2.1 ppg, 4.3 rpg Kemba Walker: 17.6 ppg, 5.5 apg
Utah is 11-5 all-time against the Bobcats with a 5-2 record at home and a 6-3 record on the road ... The Jazz have won seven straight games against the Bobcats with their last loss coming on 12/19/07 ... Utah has won three of the last four on the road against Charlotte, including a wire-to-wire win on Jan. 9, the second time this season the Jazz won a game without ever trailing.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45