Brad Rodu ("Smokers are routinely misinformed," Feb. 15) needs to remember that tobacco contains a deadly poison. Every form of tobacco contains a health risk. If tobacco was being introduced to the public today it would not receive the FDA's approval. Tobacco offers no benefits, health or otherwise, and the tobacco habit is very expensive.
Since Rodu seems to be promoting smokeless tobacco, perhaps he needs to disclose from which tobacco product he is receiving income.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 78
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 41
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33