Brad Rodu ("Smokers are routinely misinformed," Feb. 15) needs to remember that tobacco contains a deadly poison. Every form of tobacco contains a health risk. If tobacco was being introduced to the public today it would not receive the FDA's approval. Tobacco offers no benefits, health or otherwise, and the tobacco habit is very expensive.
Since Rodu seems to be promoting smokeless tobacco, perhaps he needs to disclose from which tobacco product he is receiving income.
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is threatened...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of interest...
- My view: Prison relocation study is being...
- Letter: Divorce risks
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible for...
- Hinkins & King: No losers in Utah’s...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 48
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 38
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 25
- My view: Prison relocation study is... 23
- Letter: Keep fighting drugs 21
- Michael Gerson: Religious... 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17