Brad Rodu ("Smokers are routinely misinformed," Feb. 15) needs to remember that tobacco contains a deadly poison. Every form of tobacco contains a health risk. If tobacco was being introduced to the public today it would not receive the FDA's approval. Tobacco offers no benefits, health or otherwise, and the tobacco habit is very expensive.
Since Rodu seems to be promoting smokeless tobacco, perhaps he needs to disclose from which tobacco product he is receiving income.
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 43
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28