Brad Rodu ("Smokers are routinely misinformed," Feb. 15) needs to remember that tobacco contains a deadly poison. Every form of tobacco contains a health risk. If tobacco was being introduced to the public today it would not receive the FDA's approval. Tobacco offers no benefits, health or otherwise, and the tobacco habit is very expensive.
Since Rodu seems to be promoting smokeless tobacco, perhaps he needs to disclose from which tobacco product he is receiving income.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24