The Utah Jazz lost to the Boston Celtics at home on Monday night, despite a fourth quarter comeback. The final score was 107-110.
Utah went in at halftime with a five-point lead, 48-53, but a poor third quarter soon put them eight points behind. Gordon Hayward led the comeback, and helped to tie the game at 97-97 by the end of regular time. Hayward finished the game with 26 points.
The Jazz shot 51 percent from the field and 67 percent from behind the arc in the first half, but that had dropped to 44 and 47 by the end of overtime.
Paul Pierce dominated overtime for the Celtics, finishing the game with 26 points.
This loss puts the Jazz at 31-26 for the season.
See below for some of the top tweets during the game, as Jazz Nation was put through the wringer in an exciting and nervy game.
Instant analysis: Jazz's youngsters beaten by Boston's veterans
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21