The Utah Jazz lost to the Boston Celtics at home on Monday night, despite a fourth quarter comeback. The final score was 107-110.
Utah went in at halftime with a five-point lead, 48-53, but a poor third quarter soon put them eight points behind. Gordon Hayward led the comeback, and helped to tie the game at 97-97 by the end of regular time. Hayward finished the game with 26 points.
The Jazz shot 51 percent from the field and 67 percent from behind the arc in the first half, but that had dropped to 44 and 47 by the end of overtime.
Paul Pierce dominated overtime for the Celtics, finishing the game with 26 points.
This loss puts the Jazz at 31-26 for the season.
See below for some of the top tweets during the game, as Jazz Nation was put through the wringer in an exciting and nervy game.
Instant analysis: Jazz's youngsters beaten by Boston's veterans
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27