The Utah Jazz lost to the Boston Celtics at home on Monday night, despite a fourth quarter comeback. The final score was 107-110.
Utah went in at halftime with a five-point lead, 48-53, but a poor third quarter soon put them eight points behind. Gordon Hayward led the comeback, and helped to tie the game at 97-97 by the end of regular time. Hayward finished the game with 26 points.
The Jazz shot 51 percent from the field and 67 percent from behind the arc in the first half, but that had dropped to 44 and 47 by the end of overtime.
Paul Pierce dominated overtime for the Celtics, finishing the game with 26 points.
This loss puts the Jazz at 31-26 for the season.
See below for some of the top tweets during the game, as Jazz Nation was put through the wringer in an exciting and nervy game.
Instant analysis: Jazz's youngsters beaten by Boston's veterans
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 27
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16