The Utah Jazz lost to the Boston Celtics at home on Monday night, despite a fourth quarter comeback. The final score was 107-110.
Utah went in at halftime with a five-point lead, 48-53, but a poor third quarter soon put them eight points behind. Gordon Hayward led the comeback, and helped to tie the game at 97-97 by the end of regular time. Hayward finished the game with 26 points.
The Jazz shot 51 percent from the field and 67 percent from behind the arc in the first half, but that had dropped to 44 and 47 by the end of overtime.
Paul Pierce dominated overtime for the Celtics, finishing the game with 26 points.
This loss puts the Jazz at 31-26 for the season.
See below for some of the top tweets during the game, as Jazz Nation was put through the wringer in an exciting and nervy game.
Instant analysis: Jazz's youngsters beaten by Boston's veterans
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34