The Utah Jazz lost to the Boston Celtics at home on Monday night, despite a fourth quarter comeback. The final score was 107-110.
Utah went in at halftime with a five-point lead, 48-53, but a poor third quarter soon put them eight points behind. Gordon Hayward led the comeback, and helped to tie the game at 97-97 by the end of regular time. Hayward finished the game with 26 points.
The Jazz shot 51 percent from the field and 67 percent from behind the arc in the first half, but that had dropped to 44 and 47 by the end of overtime.
Paul Pierce dominated overtime for the Celtics, finishing the game with 26 points.
This loss puts the Jazz at 31-26 for the season.
See below for some of the top tweets during the game, as Jazz Nation was put through the wringer in an exciting and nervy game.
Instant analysis: Jazz's youngsters beaten by Boston's veterans
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 290
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 56
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37