The Utah Jazz lost to the Boston Celtics at home on Monday night, despite a fourth quarter comeback. The final score was 107-110.
Utah went in at halftime with a five-point lead, 48-53, but a poor third quarter soon put them eight points behind. Gordon Hayward led the comeback, and helped to tie the game at 97-97 by the end of regular time. Hayward finished the game with 26 points.
The Jazz shot 51 percent from the field and 67 percent from behind the arc in the first half, but that had dropped to 44 and 47 by the end of overtime.
Paul Pierce dominated overtime for the Celtics, finishing the game with 26 points.
This loss puts the Jazz at 31-26 for the season.
See below for some of the top tweets during the game, as Jazz Nation was put through the wringer in an exciting and nervy game.
Instant analysis: Jazz's youngsters beaten by Boston's veterans
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 91
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 76
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 50
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 36