GUNNISON 49, EMERY 46: Colby Caldwell drained a 3-pointer at the buzzer to send the Bulldogs to the 2A championship. Caldwell finished with 15 points, while Braden Harris grabbed 11 boards and had eight points. Sophomore Dillon Wilstead led the Spartans with 15 points and five assists.
SOUTH SUMMIT 61, WATERFORD 53: Beau Rydalch led all scorers with 22 points in the back-and-forth 2A consolation game. Teammate Garrett Crystal added 12 points and Porter Lewis grabbed nine rebounds in the Wildcat overtime victory. Robbie Hutchins, Alex Millet, and Mufi Hunt scored 19, 16, and 10 points respectively for Waterford.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 65, NORTH SUMMIT 64: Ashton Richards hit the game-winning 3-pointer from the baseline as time expired to boost the Bears over North Summit. Richards finished with 17 points and four 3s while Rashaan Griffin had 11 points and 14 rebounds.
BEAR RIVER 83, SNOW CANYON 55: Bear River shot a blistering 53 percent from the field in a surprisingly easy 3A semifinal victory over Snow Canyon. The Bears had 11 different players score, led by Wade Miller's 25 points.
MORGAN 52, WASATCH 50: In a wild back-and-forth 3A semifinal, Jake Miles hit a pair of free throws with 2.9 seconds remaining to like Morgan to the thrilling overtime victory over Wasatch, which battled back from a 50-41 deficit late in the game to tie it at 50-50 with 1:42 remaining. Miles finished with 20 points to lead all scorers, but most of those points game at the free throw line as he finished 12 of 14.
BEN LOMOND 56, JUDGE MEMORIAL 37: Josh Hardin scored 15 points, Sterling Brandley added 14 points and six assists and Sage Eastburn chipped in with 12 points to lead Ben Lomond to the lopsided victory over Judge in the 3A consolation bracket. The Scots jumped out to a 13-2 first quarter lead and never trailed as it shot 48 percent from the field.
SPANISH FORK 63, CEDAR 58: Taylor Parker was sensational in leading Spanish Fork to the consolation bracket victory over Cedar at the Dee Events Center. Parker connected on 8 of 12 shots, finishing with 19 points to go along with his 15 rebounds — eight of them offensive. Cedar big man Dustin Staggs led all scorers with 26 points to go along with his 11 rebounds.
LOGAN 58, PROVO 39: Tyler Brimhall led all scorers with 19 points, including five 3-pointers, for Logan in the 4A playoff win over Provo. In the loss, Hunter Bailey and Brian Carter each contributed 13 points.
REG. 20 TOUR
ESCALANTE 54, DIAMOND RANCH 39: Jesse Ahlstrom led all scorers with 18 points for Escalante in the win over Diamond Ranch. Lucas Sabo and Mac Knop contributed 11 points and 10 points, respectively, in the loss.
BRYCE VALLEY 60, WAYNE 49: Braxton Syrett poured in 28 points as the Mustangs advanced to the Region 20 championship game.
PANGUITCH 47, PIUTE 45: Tyce Barney scored 25 points to lead Panguitch in the win over Piute. Tyler Dalton led the T-Birds with 15 points in the loss.
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah State caps historic season with win over...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 40
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28