LM Otero, Associated Press
I cordially invite all who want Boy Scouts of America to welcome openly gay leaders and boys to do a few simple things. Get people everywhere to donate their hard-earned money, their precious time, talents and anything else to an organization called "Gay Scouts of America." Purchase land for camps. Develop your own handbooks. Build your own buildings. Pay your own full-time executives and recruit an army of volunteers who think like you do. Do the endless work that goes into running a nationwide volunteer organization for youth. Do this for the next 100 years like BSA has done.
But do it on your own dime and do it with complete transparency of exactly what ideology you are promoting and who you are, rather than hitchhiking on the success of BSA while simultaneously trying to change it to your liking.
Scott M. Soulier
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13