LM Otero, Associated Press
I cordially invite all who want Boy Scouts of America to welcome openly gay leaders and boys to do a few simple things. Get people everywhere to donate their hard-earned money, their precious time, talents and anything else to an organization called "Gay Scouts of America." Purchase land for camps. Develop your own handbooks. Build your own buildings. Pay your own full-time executives and recruit an army of volunteers who think like you do. Do the endless work that goes into running a nationwide volunteer organization for youth. Do this for the next 100 years like BSA has done.
But do it on your own dime and do it with complete transparency of exactly what ideology you are promoting and who you are, rather than hitchhiking on the success of BSA while simultaneously trying to change it to your liking.
Scott M. Soulier
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20