Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Michael Gerson: State of Israel: History...
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 32
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 29