Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 43
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33