Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- Timothy R. Clark: Real job creation requires...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Letters: Disaster vs. disease
- Letters: No welfare, ever 76
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 32
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 26
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 19