Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- About Utah: Moab's ultimate recycler
- John Hoffmire: China's leader, Xi Jinping, is...
- Letter: Increase education spending
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession left...
- Letter: College-induced poverty
- My view: Provo-Orem Bus Rapid Transit system...
- Letter: Environmental pressure
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Letter: Increase education spending 49
- Letter: Leaving the past? 28
- Letter: College-induced poverty 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 22
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession... 22
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is... 19
- Letter: Keep money in Draper 19