Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- In our opinion: On matters of panhandling or...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Will Putin's gamble...
- Letter: Putin's invasion
- My view: The 'resource curse' and rush for...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Letter: End daylight saving time 46
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- Letter: Invite the divine 34
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 33
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30