Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- About Utah: Biggest weekend of the year at...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Socialism, like salt
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- In our opinion: Enhancing safe haven support...
- Infatuated with his good looks, the false god...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 58
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 54
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 48
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 36
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26