Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 35