Are our Utah state legislators exempting themselves and all other slower adults from their new "No Texting For Teens When Driving" law? I have always thought Utah lawmakers were a little above the national average when it came to common sense. Are they and the rest of us adults so proficient at texting that only teens will be prohibited from texting while driving?
May we find congressman and senators, both state and national, with the ability to think and then pass laws that apply to all persons, without any exceptions.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31