EAST 80, CYPRUS 50: Parker Van Dyke scored 27 points while Jake Bero-VanWagoner and Mitch Grant each had 11 points to lead the Leopards to the region win. In the loss, Connor Squire scored 11 points for the Pirates.
WESTLAKE 61, HILLCREST 52: The Thunder battled back from an early 18-5 deficit as Brayden Holker scored 23 points.
OLYMPUS 60, MURRAY 46: Olympus' 23-6 run in the second quarter led the Titans to the road victory over Murray in region play. Jaren Jones scored a game-high 14 points, while Coulson Hardy added 12. Bo Shipley paced the Spartans with 11 points.
HERRIMAN 51, SKYLINE 35: Herriman secured the road victory over Skyline with its 21-11 run in the fourth quarter. David Maynard led all scorers with 19 points and three treys, while Francis Bernard added 13 to lead the Mustangs. Dylan Paulus finished with nine points in the Eagles' loss on senior night.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 68, LEGACY PREP 38: Layton Christian cruised past Legacy Prep to grab the Region 17 title. Duce Namazi poured in a game-high 24 points, and DJ Lacey chipped in 12 to fuel the Eagles. Klint Gardiner paced the Lions with 11 points in the loss.
INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 74, CONCORDIA PREP 31: Zach Paige had a game-high 25 points, including five 3-pointers, for the Lions in the region win. In the loss, Kim MinKyu scored 21 points.
CLEARFIELD 50, MURRAY 40: Bailey Douglas led the Falcons with 23 points in the team's first tournament appearance in three years. Jordan Strah led the Spartans with 13 points, while Bailey Leiter and Brittany Golder added eight points each.
SPRINGVILLE 60, MOUNTAIN CREST 42: The Red Devils were led by Malia Nawahine's 2 points and Savannah Park's 17 points in their first-round tournament win. Kelsey Kartchner led the Mustangs with 10 points.
HILLCREST 45, CYPRUS 31: The Huskies were paced by Whitney Nemelka, who scored 11 points, and Mrysa McVey, who led all scorers with 13 points. Abby Barrett led the Pirates with 12 points, while Julie Caputo added nine points.
SKY VIEW 64, SALEM HILLS 60: Tara Goldman registered a 19-point, 12-rebound double-double to lead the Bobcats to the first-round victory.
BOUNTIFUL 64, HERRIMAN 43: Kennedy Merrick, Jenny Skedros, and Tiana Dougher recorded 22, 15, and 15 points, respectively, to give the Braves a first-round victory at the 4A state tournament. For the Mustangs in the loss, Ashlee Burge and Kate Lamoreaux combined to score 24 points and the team hit 21 of 24 free throws.
OREM 40, SKYLINE 31: Tatiana Monsen scored 18 points as Orem pulled away from Skyline in the fourth quarter for the 4A first round victory.
TIMPVIEW 53, LOGAN 49: Lacey Haddock took over for Timpview in the second half, helping the T-Birds to a 20-9 third quarter run that shook the balance of the game. Lauren Mott recorded 17 points in the loss.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19