NORTHRIDGE 51, DAVIS 45: Preston Christensen scored a career-high 36 points, including 25 in the second half, as Northridge rallied past Davis to force a three-way tie for second place in Region 1. With the Knights trailing by 10 early in the third quarter, Christensen scored 18 straight points to help his team climb back into the game.
WEBER 70, LAYTON 56: Hayden Schenck led the Warriors with 31 points, while Jordan Jones and Jaren McKnight combined for 27 Weber points in the victory. Dallin Johnson drained five treys, and finished with 21 points in the losing effort.
HUNTER 72, GRANGER 64: Noah Togiai and Willie Petersen recorded 20 points and 18 points, respectively, to lead Hunter to the region win over Granger. For the Lancers, Arob Mandang led all scorers with 21 points, which included six 3-pointers.
KEARNS 64, TAYLORSVILLE 50: Bushman Ebet led all scorers with 25 points for the Cougars in the win over Taylorsville. In the loss, Jamahl Jones and Jasen Fuller had 13 points and 11 points, respectively.
ALTA 61, COTTONWOOD 45: On senior night at Alta High School, the Hawks soared over Cottonwood behind its dominant second-half performance. Zach Rollins netted a game-high 23 points with five treys, while senior Jacob Farnsworth erupted for eight points to power Alta.
JORDAN 58, COPPER HILLS 50: Jordan's powerful second quarter and balanced scoring attack helped the Beetdiggers outlast Copper Hills in region play. Chandler Smith tallied a game-high 14 points, while McKay Nilsson added 11 to pace the home team. Austin McCombs drilled three 3-pointers and finished with a team-high 11 points in the loss.
BRIGHTON 86, WEST JORDAN 67: Travis Devashrayee scored 22 points, Bryce Callahan scored 18 points and Brock Miller scored 16 points to lead the Bengals to the win and the region championship. In the loss, Brent Beales led all scorers with 23 points, and Parker Brown contributed 19 points for the Jaguars.
LEHI 75, RIVERTON 59: Lehi cruised to the double-digit victory over Riverton behind Blake Cleveringa's impressive 26-point performance. Stephan Holm led the Silverwolves with 14 points and three treys in the loss.
LONE PEAK 98, BINGHAM 57: Lone Peak's three-pronged scoring attack of Nick Emery, T.J. Haws and Eric Mika combined for 69 points as the Knights cruised past Bingham in region play. Brandon Morley tallied 23 points for the Miners in the loss.
BOUNTIFUL 48, HIGHLAND 40: Zach Seljaas and Sam Merrill both scored in double-digits with 13 points and 11 points, respectively, to contribute to the Braves' win over Highland. In the loss, David Divver led the Rams with 12 points.
- Hayward looking like Captain America early in...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon features BYU,...
- Ansah, Wagner or Weddle: Which local had the...
- What you may have missed: UConn fan's pleas...
- BYU's defense, among nation's leaders in...
- Gary Crowton resigns as SUU offensive...
- ESPN's Brett McMurphy: 'I actually should...
- Home hasn't been so sweet in Pac-12 play
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 56
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 44
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 38
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 34
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 22
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20