I find the idea of gaping at some poor soul's withered remains distasteful at best. I can't help but think that they once constituted someone's grandfather, mother, son or daughter. Calling this voyeurism science doesn't make it any more palatable. Wouldn't it be infinitely more civilized to let them rest in peace?
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA
- Letter: Our public lands
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 29
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Mantua speed trap 17
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 15