I find the idea of gaping at some poor soul's withered remains distasteful at best. I can't help but think that they once constituted someone's grandfather, mother, son or daughter. Calling this voyeurism science doesn't make it any more palatable. Wouldn't it be infinitely more civilized to let them rest in peace?
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- In our opinion: National security and... 22
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 20
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 11