I find the idea of gaping at some poor soul's withered remains distasteful at best. I can't help but think that they once constituted someone's grandfather, mother, son or daughter. Calling this voyeurism science doesn't make it any more palatable. Wouldn't it be infinitely more civilized to let them rest in peace?
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- This year's most popular editorials
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Letter: Condoning torture
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 56
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Letter: Condoning torture 43
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 29
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 27
- Letter: Police not the problem 24